CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS
Volunteers needed to join our team. Face of Liberty International is recruiting for our forthcoming project dubbed “Free Market Project Tour”
Anyone interested in applying for the advertised positions should submit a cover letter and CV to email@example.com. We will reach out to all candidates whose applications we wish to consider.
Face of Liberty International (FLI) is a free market focus think tank in Africa. Our mission is to expand African continent growth by working with network of independent partner organizations that promote free market, individual freedom and are devoted to pinpointing and expunging any blockage to human success. We accomplish this through our “Search, Teach, and Mentor!” strategic model which inspires our circle of influence to improve performance, and achieve extraordinary outcomes.
Face of Liberty International is currently seeking a passionate and professional individual to serve as Media Associate. This is a full-time volunteer position managing our media effort at FLI. This role requires volunteer management experience, Media management experience, and expert ability to keep a team engaged, motivated, and results focused.
Our media Associate manages our organization’s media and performs various activities as assigned by the Lead Strategist. As a candidate, we expect nothing different from this. To join our team, we expect to see a fit of your values to that of our organization.
A successful candidate will have a firm commitment to libertarian ideas and to FLI’s mission statement.
- You will be responsible for our digital media research
- Media planning, videography, photography, infographics
- Develop social media objectives geared towards achieving projects overall goal
- Ensure proper oversight of creative developments
- Ensure marketing materials are on-brand with high quality
- Facilitate communication
- Monitor analytics and track key metrics against project goals
- Initiate and implement strategies in increase audience size
- Assist in providing information to media outlets
- Coordinate all events from planning, budgeting through to execution among other duties as set out by the board.
Qualities of an Ideal Candidate
- Experience in volunteer in a think-tank
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Creative approach to problem-solving
- Ability to work autonomously with entrepreneurial drive
- Full proficiency in English
- Knowledge of the effective use of Social Media platforms
- High proficiency with Google Office Suite and/or Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
What does working for Face of Liberty International mean?
The FLI team is passionate about liberty and making the world a freer place. FLI team members go the extra mile in order to make sure that our target audience can benefit from our programs and resources.
Working for FLI is similar to working at a startup. We pride ourselves on fast growth, hard work, quick advancement to a high degree of responsibility and autonomy, embracing entrepreneurship within the organization, and a passion for liberty.
We are strongly dedicated to ensuring our staff have the ability to grow and reach their full potential. To this end, we invest in training and professional development opportunities.
Anyone interested in applying for the Media Associate position should submit a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reach out to all candidates whose applications we wish to consider. At later stages of the interview process, we kindly ask you to provide references from past co-workers and supervisors to us.
Application materials should include:
- Cover Letter
At later stages of the interview process, we will kindly ask that you also provide:
- Sample Strategic Plan to further project our activities across Africa
What would be your strategy to reach out to new audience? What events, communications, and other outreach tactics would you use?
- References from past co-workers and supervisors
We will conduct interviews and selection on a rolling basis. We will reach out to all candidates whose applications we wish to consider.
FLI is an Equal Opportunities Employer and is committed to hiring the best person for any advertised post. FLI ensures that fair and equal opportunities exist for all potential and existing employees. This relates to gender, marital status, family status, age, disability, race, and religious belief.
Due to the high volume of applications received by FLI, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview. Applicants are also encouraged to apply early, as applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Benefits of joining our team
- Personal/Professional development opportunities.
- Stipend and reimbursement.
- Enriching your CV.
- Possibility of joining our team full time.